Tracking the adventures of our very own Ms. KP, this blog showcases some of the hottest places in Glasgow fit for only the most fabulous designer rentals.
Submit your own adventure and receive a special treat of 10% off your next rental! Send your photo and few words about your adventure to
thekennedypurplegirls@kennedypurple.com quoting the discount code KPVIC10.

Welcome to our world, where arm candy meets eye candy.

xo

Friday 5 November 2010

House of Harlow heroine



Being loaded with the cold this week, this House of Harlow bracelet has become my heroine making me feel glamorous even if my Roulph-esque nose begs to differ. The black and gold aztec design has been a sure fire winner with every outfit from the casual 'I'm spending the day in the library' to the much better 'it's my sister's birthday' evening outfit. Team with some statement earrings and this bracelet becomes the perfect accessory to make you feel fabulous.

xo

No comments:

Post a Comment