Tracking the adventures of our very own Ms. KP, this blog showcases some of the hottest places in Glasgow fit for only the most fabulous designer rentals.
Submit your own adventure and receive a special treat of 10% off your next rental! Send your photo and few words about your adventure to
thekennedypurplegirls@kennedypurple.com quoting the discount code KPVIC10.

Welcome to our world, where arm candy meets eye candy.

xo

Thursday 3 June 2010

Central College Summer Lovin'


Tonight I was treated to a spectacular Summer fashion show hosted by the NQ Fashion Merchandising students of Glasgow Central College. A glass of bucks fizz, a yummy carrot cupcake and a front row seat meant I was certainly able to pick up some wonderful Summer style inspiration. With my Balenciaga Purple First Work Bag on my arm, I was soon lost in day dreams of one day being front row at their own Paris Fashion week show.

A girl can dream eh?

xo

No comments:

Post a Comment