Tracking the adventures of our very own Ms. KP, this blog showcases some of the hottest places in Glasgow fit for only the most fabulous designer rentals.
Submit your own adventure and receive a special treat of 10% off your next rental! Send your photo and few words about your adventure to
thekennedypurplegirls@kennedypurple.com quoting the discount code KPVIC10.

Welcome to our world, where arm candy meets eye candy.

xo

Wednesday 9 June 2010

Free cupcakes!


I never thought I'd utter the words "I'm off to the bingo", well for another good 50 years at least. However, with Hillhead Bookclub on Byres Road offering a chilled out atmosphere, tasty coffee and a round of bingo all on a dreary Wednesday afternoon, it was hard to resist. With a free cupcake thrown in, I soon became one happy girl!

To offset the sugary cupcake goodness, we headed to yoga later in the day. Thank god I had my raspberry Mulberry Bayswater with me! This beauty sure can hold a lot of stuff! My friend was convinced it had to be magic with items constantly appearing as I tried to find my keys which were obviously buried at the bottom of my bag. In this delicious girly colour, my summer is off to a blinding start!

xo

No comments:

Post a Comment